Friends of Fromm Wine Club
Fromm Winery appreciates the continual support of our customers and to acknowledge this, we have created ‘The Friend's of Fromm’ Wine Club; a wine club that offers you an exclusive experience and gives you access to unique rewards, benefits and news.
- Exclusive pre-release offers, including Limited New Release Single Vineyard wines. These wines are always extremely popular and usually sell out within a few days!
- A private and personalised tasting experience at Fromm Winery. If you are an overseas customer or cannot visit us here in Marlborough you can alternatively gift this exclusive tasting experience to a friend (booking required).
- Access to limited edition library wines, from the Fromm cellar, at no extra cost.
- Invitation to exclusive member only events.
- Bottle our Single Vineyard Pinot Noir's your way - Choose how you want your 9 litre allocation, 750ml, Magnums or even Jeroboam's (Double Magnums), the choice is yours.
- Cellaring programme - Store and age your wine in the Winery's temperature and humidity controlled cellar (Terms and conditions apply).
How do I become a Friend of Fromm?
By spending $500 or more within a 12 month period you will automatically become a Friend of Fromm.
How do I know that I have become a "Friend of Fromm"?
As soon as you start using your online account your expenditure will be monitored by the team. Once you reach the $500 milestone you will receive confirmation of your Friend's of Fromm Membership and instantly be entitled to our exclusive benefits and rewards.
How long will I remain in the club for?
The membership is renewed on a annual basis providing you continue to spend $500 or more annually.
If I am overseas customer, can I still become a member of the club?
Yes, If you are overseas customer and have spent $500 or more annually you can also become a member and take advantage of the benefits listed. Please note that at the moment our events are limited to New Zealand and Australia, however we are aiming to increase the number of event locations and hopefully provide tastings in other countries in the future.